Donations that Help: Wish List of Daily Needs, Memorial Bricks, Recycling and more
We rely on your support to keep our doors open and are grateful for the support of the generous community we serve. Animals brought to us deserve a safe, happy, healthy environment, and your donations make it possible to give them the things they need. Thank you for your love and support of these precious animals. We hope you will consider making a contribution through one of our donation options.
- Our Wish List of Daily Needs
- Recycling Programs that Raise Money
- Memory Lane Bricks
- Local Doggy Banks
- Donations and Sponsorships
Bring your newspapers and aluminum cans to the shelter.
Our Recycling Program uses your old newspapers and aluminum cans to raise money for the shelter. A newspaper bin is in front of our building next to the driveway. Aluminum cans can be left in front by the fence also. We thank everyone who has donated items to our recycle programs.
(Sorry, We are no longer recycling ink-jet or toner cartridges.)
Local Doggy Banks for your change!
Every quarter, nickel and penny can help. That’s the message displayed with the SEV Humane Society Doggy Banks. These are conveniently located at the following places of business, the SEVHS Doggy Banks sit to collect donations for the animals.
- Coronado Vet (Dr. Leonard)
- Glencoe Vet (Dr Bryant)
- Quick Print
- Kevin Designs
- Pack and Ship (beachside)
- North Causeway Marina
- Little Drug
- Heath’s health Store
- Cibu Office Supplies
- Coronado Hardware
- Dr. Vanis
- Mr. Petman
- American Aero Services
- Dr Ostheum – atlantic Wellness Center
- Beachside Grooming
- Frame Shop
- Silly Willie’s
For more information on SEV Humane Society Doggy Banks, please contact Camille Dickerson at 386-423-8907.
Doghouse Donation Drop Off Points
Our doghouses are conveniently located around town so that you can drop off donations for our shelter.
- Publix 3rd Ave, New Smyrna Beachside
- Coco Canine, Atlantic Ave. New Smyrna beachside
- Dollar Store- Dixie Highway, New Smyrna Beach (in the Beacon Theater’s shopping plaza)
- Publix Daytona Beach Shores A1A- Beach side
- Dr. Ken Cox, Animal Clinic of New Smyrna Beach, 1984 St. Rd. 44
We also have a doghouse at our shelter.